Today I wanted to share my recipe for 5 ingredient banana pancakes. I actually made these pancakes for the first time recently and I they turned out to be fantastic. The addition of ripe bananas makes them deliciously sweet , so no sweetener is necessary. These pancakes are easy to make and is perfect if you have some ripe bananas lying around. Serve these gluten-free healthy banana pancakes with fresh fruit or berries.
Makes about 6 pancakes.
1 ripe banana
2 free range eggs
1/3 cup rolled oats
1/2 tsp baking powder
pinch of cinnamon
1) Mash the banana with a fork.
2) Whisk together the banana, eggs, cinnamon, oats and baking powder to well combined.
3) Let the batter rest for about 15 minutes
4) Pour the pancake batter onto a saucepan.
5) Cook for few minutes on each side until golden brown.
I hope you love these pancakes as much as I do. Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!
Love Camilla X