I hope everyone have had a wonderful weekend. I spend the weekend in London. I love London and all it has to offer. There are some many awesome juice and raw food/ plantbased restaurants and I got to try some really cool places. For everyone that is living in London or are thinking about vising soon there is especially two places I would recommend, Nama Food( Notting hill) and Wild Food Café( Covent Garden). These two places have so much delicious raw and plantbased food and not to mention a huge variety of raw cakes that are to die for. Anyways, the recipe I wanted to share with you all today is sweet potato and pomegranate quinoa salad. This is such as delicious salad that I love having for lunch.
Ingredients: ( serves approximately 3-4)
2 medium sweet potato
The seeds of 1 pomegrant
2 cups ruccula
¾ cup quinoa
200 gram cherry tomatos
A squeeze of lemon
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Chop the sweet potato. Place on a tray and drizzle with salt and olive oil
- Cook for about 35 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile cook the quinoa for about 15 minutes to the grains unwrap themselves.
- Set the quinoa to cool.
- In a bowl toss together the sweet potatoes, quinoa, pomegranate seeds, and ruccula season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Taste and adjust the seasoning and serve