Pancakes are always a favourite breakfast.The aroma of apples and cinnamon wafting though the kitchen will get everyone excited about these pancakes. These are perfect for a light and healthy breakfast. You can enjoy these pancakes all year around. Serve the pancakes with a dollop of natural yogurt and honey.
45 gram rolled oats ( 1/3)
60 gram flour ( 1/2)
1 tsp honey
½ baking powder
½ tsp cinnamon
2.4 dl milk
1 egg beaten
½ apple ( grated)
butter for cooking
1) Put the flour,oats, milk, baking powder, cinnamon egg and honey into a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
2) Combined with the wet ingredients:
2) Once combined, grate in the apple, then gently stir through.
3) Melt a knob of butter in a large pan on a medium heat, then add the batter.
4) Cooking the pancakes for a few minutes, then flipping over and cooking for a few minutes more on the other side until golden.
5) When they are golden and fluffy, serve them marpel syrup right away with a dollop of natural yoghurt and honey or marpel syrup.